LED / LCD Message Board & Display Signs – A sign of the times in Louisville, Kentucky, KY
LED Revenue Model
In such a competitive marketplace, effective on-premise signs are vital to ensuring that your business draws in more revenue.
LED Display Signs – A company that manufacturers and installs in Louisville Kentucky and surrounding areas.
LED displays are the best Sign technology available.
cheaper than other forms of advertising and,
Both helps you draw more customers in your doors and generate more profits.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce says that those who integrate signs into their overall marketing see “profound increase in revenue”. A survey of 162 small business owners shows that signage is an important tool for driving traffic and sales. Of the business owners in the survey, 64 percent who enhanced their signage said it resulted in:
- 12 percent average of increased sales.
- 59 percent increased number of transactions.
- 56 percent increase in profits.
The Small Business Administration states, “ LED Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive form of advertising for the small business.”
According to SBA:
- the average business gets up to 50 percent of sales from signage.
- outdoor LED signs increase sales 15-150 percent at 10 percent the cost of other advertising.
The reasons for these numbers are the endless advertising benefits of digital LED signs. LED signs advertise 24 hours a day, and can be modified to connect with the type of traffic that might be driving by your business at any time of day.
LED signs relay the business’ message through a method that connects with this digital society. Motorists often spot the electronic messages quickly because of the changing text and graphics.
These message centers even from far away capture potential customers’ attention and cause viewers to give attention want to your business.
With LED signs you don’t have to worry about expensive production costs or your advertising becoming yesterday’s news—your digital message center is working 24/7 to make your business a landmark in the community.
LED & LCD Digital displays are one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising.
The Small Business Administration states that businesses often select advertising mediums based on the cost per thousand exposures of their message to the public. No other form of advertising saves you money like digital message centers:
- Newspapers: average cost is $7.39 per 1000 exposures within a 10-mile radius of the business
- Television: $6.26 per 1000 exposures
- Radio: $5.47 per 1000 exposures
- LED message center: less than .45 cents per 1000 exposures
LED digital displays are the most economical. For example, if you spend $30,000 on a LED system, and use it for 10 years the daily cost of the message center would be about $8.22. Then add this to the daily cost of electricity, perhaps .60 cents, it would equal a daily expense of $8.82. If you had a daily traffic count of 20,000 vehicles, you would have a cost of less than .45 cents per thousand exposures, counting only drivers.
You can get a traffic analysis through the city, county or state department of transportation to determine the number of people who travel past your business daily. The traffic audit bureau cites an average of 1.35 people per car. Once you have the DOT information, multiply that by 1.35 to determine the size of your daily audience, and use the example above to determine your own cost per thousand views. Advertising can make or break your business—and using a money-saving digital message center will help make your business succeed.
What is the purpose of a sign? To inform? To entertain? Signs have numerous purposes, most with more than one depending on the audience. Traditional signs began as bulletins, informing viewers with static information.
As technology advanced, newer forms were created allowing for interactivity, editable content and more vibrant displays. Below are three of the most commonly used ways LED and other digital displays are used today:
1) Advertising Still one of the most common uses for signs, no matter the style, advertising is all about getting your message through to consumers. What better way to do that than with colorful displays and animated content. 2) Brand Building Not to be confused with Advertising, Brand Building encompasses more than just sales and money. Building equity in your brand is essential to longevity and sustainable business. Outdoor installations in high traffic locations will work towards introducing and reinforcing your brand name to potential and current customers. Increasing brand reputation is an important role for any sign.
3) Inform Providing a public service is a great way to generate a positive reputation within the community. Displaying something as simple as the date, time, and temperature can be an effective way to draw in business and build credibility. This informative power can also be used on a smaller, more focused congregation of people.
The Price of LED Signage
How much will an Electronic Display cost?
The price of LED Signage varies depending on the model you select. There are literally thousands of available electronic display configurations.
Imagine going to an automobile dealership and asking “how much is a car?” The price will obviously depend on the vehicle model that you decide to purchase, right?
LED Signage is no different.
You can select from Indoor or Outdoor, Monochrome (Single Color), Grayscale (Multiple Shades of a Single Color), Multi-Color or Full Color Video Electronic Displays. There are also different sizes and programming capabilities to consider.
LED Display Signs / LCD Message Board – A company that manufacturers and installs in Louisville Kentucky and surrounding areas.
There are also different ways to purchase your electronic displays such as paying cash or leasing. Leasing allows you to pay for your displays over time, generally 24 to 60 months depending on the price of the LED Signage and the credit worthiness of the buyer.
The best answer to the “price question” is to let an iCatch Displays LED Displays Expert prepare an Electronic Display System Quote for you. The System Quote will be based on the specific needs of your business type and location specific concerns.
The last thing you want is to purchase LED Signs that is too small or the wrong type resulting in less than the best possible return on your electronic signage investment. It is our very strong recommendation that you let one of our experts guide you through the Electronic Display selection process to ensure that you get the absolute best possible results from your purchase.
In the event that you “JUST WANT A PRICE” we have prepared a sample price of some of our more common LED Signage selections. Please review them to get a “ballpark” idea of what you can expect to spend on LED Signage.
The prices used in the examples are based on full retail pricing. Be sure to ask one of our representatives about the electronic display discounts and wholesale offers that your business may qualify for.
LED Display Signs for Louisville Kentucky, KY, Church Signs, School Sign, Sign Company Louisville Kentucky ky, LED Message Board for more information on Signs and Web Marketing see Global Media Relations Group, Inc.